The Seattle facility has been manufacturing biologic products since 1992, as ICOS Corporation, and began contract cGMP manufacturing in 2001. The facility has four separate buildings that contain more than 16,000 square meters of space. This includes analytical and development laboratories, manufacturing production facilities, warehousing and support services.
- cGMP cell banking
- Two separate production facilities:
Production Facility 1
- GMP facility based around Single Use Technology for Phase I/II Manufacturing
- 1 x 100 L and 2 x 500 L Single Use Bioreactors (SUBs)
Production Facility 2
- GMP facility to support both Clinical and Commercial Manufacturing
- Two independent production lines each consisting of 750 L and 3000 L Stainless Steel Bioreactors
Learn more about our Seattle facility.