CMC was formed in 2001 to help address the pharmaceutical industry’s need for faster, more effective ways to develop and manufacture their products. In 2008, the company became CMC Biologics after acquiring the U.S.-based contract manufacturing branch of ICOS Corporation, leaving the company perfectly poised to establish relationships with customers around the world. Today, CMC Biologics has a staff of over 350 employees, serving the needs of more than 60 customers on five continents.
- Today CMC Biologics has 350 employees and more than 60 clients
- 2007 Acquisition of ICOS Biologics
- 2006 European manufacturing authorization extended to market supply
- 2005 European manufacturing authorization (Phase I-III)
- 2004 New headquarters/manufacturing facility opened in Copenhagen
- 2002 CMC’s manufacturing headquarters established in Copenhagen
- 2001 CMC founded in Copenhagen, Denmark; ICOS Corporation, located in Bothell, Washington, begins offering contract manufacturing services